Who Said That??
All kinds of random movie quotes have been circulating through my noggin lately.
Help me sort them out, if you can!!
UPDATE: Answers Below!!
1) "And now for the rules of the International Chinese Downhill: there are none."
Hot Dog: The Movie
2) "Look at her. I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss!"
Gomez Addams - The Addams Family
3) "You'd do it for Randolph Scott!"
Sheriff Bart - Blazing Saddles
4) "Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears right about now."
Metatron - Dogma
5) "I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger... and those I am about to..."
Mr. Nightlinger - The Cowboys
6) "I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman; blood is a big expense."
Virgil "The Turk" Sollozzo - The Godfather
7) "You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions."
Toht The Nazi - Raiders Of The Lost Ark
8) #1 "Is it true that you went twelve-for-twelve with the Maxim Girls last year?"
#2 "That is an excellent question. Yes and no. March and I had a scheduling conflict but fortunately the Christmas cover was twins."
GI & Tony Stark - Iron Man
9) "People on 'ludes should not drive..."
Jeff Spicoli - Fast Times At Ridgemont High
10) "Can I borrow your underpants for 10 minutes?"
Farmer Ted - 16 Candles