Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Homey puts da SMACK down on some Beeyotches!!

Hehehe, Graumagus gets this gangsta-wannabe troll on his site.

Troll threatens Graumagus. (read the comments)

Graumagus yawns. Troll then threatens Graumagus's family...

Witness hereunto the awesome power of Pissed Off Graumagus. It's a classic!

Here's the money quote. I'm still wiping nose-spewed Diet Dr Pepper off the monitor screen!
However, if you string sixteen sentences together with no periods, commas, or capitalization, I will bitchslap you off my site.
Periods are your friend. If you don't believe me, ask your mom how much she was praying for one eight months before you managed to slither out of her womb.
Peace out, HomeDawgz!! And pull up yer fuckin' pants!