Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, April 23, 2006

ManCamp Unveiled!

Wives Nationwide Pause For Mutual Shudder

Val Prieto of Babalu Blog and Steve H. of Hog On Ice got a nice writeup in the Miami Herald today. Val's "ManCamp" is unveiled for the general public to see!

Here's Val & Steve BBQing some shrimp in ManCamp.


Needless to say, I'm envious as hell. My back yard's only suitable for squirrels to gather in, really. Damn place is like a jungle unless you're out there every day with a flamethrower to keep the tropical foliage burned back.

Now, if I could just figure out how to convert a window unit A/C into double duty as a charcoal grill/smoker, I'd be well on my way to making my bedroom into a passable rendition of ManCamp!

Go check it out!