Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hours And Hours Of Bauer

Can I Just Say What A Complete 'Ho Sherry Palmer Is??

Another wasted weekend...

Well, it could've been worse, I suppose. I could have been passed out in a puddle of vomit since Friday night. As it happens, I shuffled down to the local video store and grabbed the entire first season of '24'.

It was going OK until I got to hour 22 1/2, when the DVD crapped out, leaving me with a severe anxiety fit until I could get down to the store and get a replacement the next morning. Good thing they had a spare, or I'd been off to the local WalMart to buy the whole damned season to watch the last 150 minutes.

All in all, a good show. I dunno if I wanna get sucked into seasons 2, 3 & 4, but it was time well spent. OK, well spent in comparison to the whole passed out/vomit thing anyway.