Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reality Check?

I'd Love To Read The Want-Ad For THIS Job...

Every so often I see something that makes me realize that my job really isn't all that bad.

Case in point:



Coincidentally, I've spent time doing a job similar to the non-inserted guy on the platform, holding cow tails out of the way while a veterinarian squirted some bull-jizz up their hoo-hah. Vets really hate to get whapped in the face by a shit-soaked cow tail, so after you throw the lever on the squeeze cage, you grab ahold of the tail and hoist it out of the way. Don't forget to wear your work gloves!

In the aftermath, I've since lost any desire whatsoever to eat oxtail soup...