Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Muchas Gracias!

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!!

Thanks for all the kind words of support from the readers of BP. I'd like to also recognize the "special" support messages from some of the Blown-Eyed Blodgers. I sometimes think some of y'all would stand around a guillotine and debate whether you should apply Thompson's Water Seal to the neckpiece before inserting the guest of honor...

As for the various suggestions, they're noted, but it's one thing at a time. Could be there needs to be an adjustment as time goes on, time will tell. Adding religion to the mix? Dunno about that. I gave it up for Lent some years back, and haven't picked it back up.

Ah, well. Back to the grind.

Here's a bonus pic of me, since I never post any. Proof positive that I once had significant amounts of hair on my scalp...

This is probably Xmas 1970 at Grandma & Granddad's house in Arlington, TX.