Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Still Tickin'

One More Official Holiday This Month!

There's no better way to ring in the New Year than visit to the cardiologist!

Luckily, I passed my 430,000 mile scheduled inspection, and he shooed me off and told me not to come back for six months. BP was 128/88 and everything's sputtering along as it should be.

In other news, I'm going to try and put out more original content this year, and tone down the pix/P'shops/filth/etc. I started this thing to write, and I don't do nearly enough of that.

Hope your Christmas & New Years went well. Denny's still in the horsespittle, so go wish him well. Also, Eli, progenitor of Elisson, caught some bad juju recently so you might drop him a note as well.

More news as it happens, buckaroos!