Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome To The Dark Side

The Horror...  The Horror...

OK, full disclosure.   I often forget whether or not I've posted stuff either here or on the Book of Face, so just so everyone feels my shame, here's the announcement.

After decades of loyally grasping of the spiritual schlongs of Wozniak & Jobs, I have released my death grip on Apple products, and purchased not just one, but TWO Windows machines.

(Pause while the thunderflashes fade and the ground trembling subsides...)

As they say, an offer was made that I could not refuse on a couple of guvmint surplus machines.  I got an HP desktop unit that will eventually be a gaming machine, and a Panasonic Toughbook laptop for general banging around.

I'm still lacking a video card and some other odds & ends for the gamer tower but the laptop's up and running.

Here's the proof of my ignominious perfidy to the Cupertino Regime:



Feel free to mock me in the comments.