Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Reason #474 I like the Mac

'Cause I spent the afternoon in Galveston watching two smokin' hot bikini models slowly rub tanning oil all over each other's taut, toned bodies.

All this courtesy of Zippo and Delsk, two guys I met on the Macintosh-only Gameranger servers. Zip's got a gig as a video director/producer for a vacation-related firm, and gets to spend his days ogling beautiful wimmen while allegedly making sales support DVDs.

Damn, tough job, but someone's gotta do it. He's nice enough to invite me & Delsk (who provided transport to the beach) to share in the awesome sight. We tried to take him to lunch to return the favor, but he had to catch a flight back up north.

So, kiddies, when Mom tells you that nothing good can come of computer gaming, tell her to blow it out her saggy ass.

Excuse me, I need to go re-adjust my trousers again...