Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, I was right...

Not that I take a lot of joy in seeing a friend's candidate get beaten like a rented mule, but Pete Sessions is all over Martin Frost like a cheap suit in TX House District 32. Bye bye, Marty. Thanks for all the taxes. Don't let the door bump yer ass on the way out.

In other TX news, I'm saddened to see Charlie Stenholm lose. Yeah, he's a Dem, but he's an old-style Texas Democrat, and a decent person.

Democrat hacks Eddie Berniece Johnson and Sheila Jackson Lee continue their tick-like hold on their urban strongholds. No surprise there.

Ted Poe is winning his Congressional seat, which is kinda cool. I went to grade school with his son.

The big race is still very much up in the air. I still think Bush is gonna pull it out, but the court fight will be just beginning...


OK, I'm watching Fox News because I've had enough of Larry King on CNN. Am I the only one who thinks this Dem. spin-mistress Susan Estrich is channeling the spirit of Carol Channing? Hell, I think Carol is still alive, which makes it creepier...