Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday Follies

Is blasting Black Sabbath out of your PC speakers at the office a wise move? I finally got iTunes installed on this kludge-y old Compaq, and brought in a few CD's to stock the library. One of my favorites is my "Late Night Cop Chase" mix CD, which has the fastest, loudest songs I could find in my home iTunes library. Perfect music for running from cops in the dead of night. Not that I'd ever do that.

So, I'm leaning back in the chair, air-guitaring to 'The Mob Rules', when I suddenly remember that 80% of my co-workers are older women who prefer gospel songs. Ooops. Best turn that music down a bit!

I can hardly wait for the White Zombie later in the CD... they're sure to freak out.

Two hours to go.... Fridays are such sweet sorrow! It's the end of the week, which is sweet, but I'm just sorry I didn't take the day off.

Off to get the LOTR: Return of the King Extended Edition DVD set after work. Gonna get home, mix up a pitcher of margaritas, and order in some pizza.

More later, assuming I'm sober enough to type.