Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I Had To Find Time For This Post!

Spats, Your 15 Minutes Of Fame Are Starting Now!

I've been reading cruel.com daily for about as long as I can remember. At least 8 years, if not 9. I have to say, I NEVER expected to see someone I've met as the subject du jour, much less having my own picture shown as an added bonus.

Apparently, Lord Spatula, one of the attendees at the last two Texas BlogFests, has been having a bit of a tiff with another blogger. I don't know what the particulars are, but it's apparently a pissing match of gigantomous proportions.

Anyway, I'm not going to go into great detail. You can read all about it from the other guy's POV at this site. Spats will probably ignore it, but you never know.

Enjoy!