Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Putting Down Roots?

Probably A Clone Of Cattails and Catalpa

I appear to be sprouting a cat. Take a look.



For 8 days running, I've walked out the front door, and the cat in the picture has been lazing around in that potted plant at the end of the porch. He/She's there in the morning, nowhere to be found by the time I get home.

Knowing how generally particular cats are about staying clean, it makes little sense to me that this one prefers sleeping in potting soil, and rather moss-laden and icky potting soil at that. Still, I once found one of my sister's kittens sound asleep in the middle of an odiferous litterbox, so who can say what felines prefer?

I'm willing to bet the cat doesn't want to be watered...