Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

All The Shoes That's Knit To Sprint

I actually spent time over the weekend putting together blogposts, and had several posts in draft form for today, but sometimes current events take precedent...

Item #1

Taking sharp curves at 45 mph in a Cadillac is not a problem. The center of gravity in the Cad was 6" below the pavement. All you felt was gentle G-Forces pressing you into the luxurious leather seat.

Taking sharp curves at 45 mph in a jacked-up 4x4 *is* a problem, especially if you fuck up and clip the curb with the leading edge of your big knobbly tires. It's interesting to know that you can pop that big sumbitch up on two wheels, but all things being equal, ignorance was bliss. All I felt during that experiment was a serious case of nausea as I contemplated the truck rolling over. Fortunately I double as both driver and ballast, so all returned to normal.

Item #2

Coca-Cola Zero completely kicks Diet Coke's ass. The Cherry Zero ain't bad either.

Item #3

I normally avoid wading into the noxious swamp of pop culture, but the recent pic of Britney Spears shaved bald looked extremely familiar...

Where had I seen this face before?



Oh, yeah, here.



To misquote Robin Williams... That little gleam in the eyes that just says "Helter Skelter!!"

I'd stay out of bathrooms she's in for the near future. I'm just sayin', is all...