Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BlownStar Blogfest 2009

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if a million bottles of Shiner were opened and instantly consumed... I feel something terrible has happened..."

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes!!

Via Denny and his Criplets, I see the annual Texas Blownstar Blogfest has been announced.

Full details here: Camp Blownstar 2009

Three days of mirth and mayhem, fueled by barbecue, beer and bloggers bent on debauchery!

C'mon out and join the fiesta. I'm a socially reclusive happy-pill eatin' balding overweight curmudgeon with hermit-like tendencies, so if I can drag my fat lazy ass out to Kerrville, you ain't got no excuse at all! Fire up the scooter, duct-tape the kids to the wall, and join us for some fun in the hills!