Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Little Crabby One Speaks

Comments Are Completely Optional

Some bloggers love to hold conversations in their comments. Others, not so much.

When I started this blog, I made a conscious decision to not encourage running conversations in my Comments section. I say what I need to say, and you have the option to give me a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. I deposit the occasional helping of snark on other blogs when the spirit moves me. Otherwise, I'll email you if I have a question needing an answer.

For a lot of bloggers like Denny, Hammer, Eric, & most of the gunbloggers, the comments section are a fun free-for-all, with a lot of regulars chiming in and getting responses. I don't know if I want to work that hard. This is supposed to be a stress-relieving activity, after all.

I dunno, maybe I've erred in this, and that's why my traffic barely rates higher than the Greater Ottumwa Left-Handed Knitting Society Blog.

Still... it is what it is, and carping about me somewhere else & my blogging habits that fail to meet your approval is a good way to get the cold shoulder.

Just sayin', is all.