Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, July 03, 2009

Unexpected Visitor

Friday Morning Follies

So, I'm sitting here on the computer futzing around, when a tabby cat meows at me from the hallway.

I don't own a tabby cat...

Tabby cat stands there staring at me when I ask "Who are you, and why are you in my house??"

Tabby cat then saunters down the hallway, squeezes through a almost-shut door into the back bedroom, and disappears. I have no clue where it went.


Note to self: Check the seal on the plastic sheeting that's on the gigantic hole on the back of the house...

Note to readers: Gigantic hole on the back of the house is a temporary arrangement to get a new (and somewhat oversized) claw-foot bathtub from the outside of the house to the inside of the house.

Note to Tabby cat: Keep Out!!