Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, July 11, 2010

MOTHERF#&%@R!!!!

These Are The Times That Try El Cap's Soul...

Not three weeks after dropping over $1K on repairs for the Ford (F#ckin' Old Rebuilt Dodge) pickup, this is my reward for clean living and virtuous thoughts...



It's accompanied by the shuddering, lurching and reduced acceleration indicative of one or more of the ignition coils fritzing out. So, another $300-500 at the minimum.

Naturally, this happens 4 days before payday, and 5 days before I'm supposed to leave for a family reunion in Fort Worth.

I need to learn to curse in another language. Maybe German or Latvian or maybe Swahili. English just doesn't seem to hold sufficient invective for my current emotional level.