Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 09, 2011

Thrown For A Loop

Next Time, I Take The Danger Train!

Note To Self: It's almost *always* faster to stay on the surface streets...

Out wandering around town again on behalf of The Man. Got to experience a different set of traffic patterns. Mostly the pattern involved stomping on your brake pedal for 45 minutes to go 5 miles.

For Houston Knowledge Points - Tell me in the comments what freeway I was on, and what direction I was going!

(Click Pic For Trafficky Goodness)


Fortunately, I had a destination in mind, and a tranquilizer waiting there for me. If you're into such things, the limited run of the Quesada Oktoberfest is a very tasty stick!