Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Cough Syrup & Toast

Surrealistic Suburbia

The pollen overdose morphed into a pretty good case of fetid sinus sewage, so I spent the last two days mostly horizontal and doped to the gills on antihistamines and decongestants.

I don't tolerate anything with dextromethorphan all that well. It reacts in unpredictable ways with another scrip I take, and consequently I try to avoid operating heavy machinery and/or my brain as much as possible.

That didn't stop my neighbor from dropping in at 00:Dark:30 to use my toaster. I have vague memories of opening the door, and having my neighbor breeze through to the kitchen and commence to making 8 slices of toast.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's what happened. I'll have to discreetly inquire just to make sure I didn't hallucinate the entire thing whilst on a NyQuil binge.

Meh. At least tomorrow's Friday...