Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Wow. Color me impressed!

Truer words have never been spoken... Here's an excerpt:
All Americans are enfranchised citizens, not subjects to a crown or property to a Lord. All Americans are co-owners in the greatest enterprise and longest running experiment in liberty the world has ever known. All Americans are my brothers under the flag.


I once had a guy from England tell me that what made his country great was how no matter how long I lived in England, I could never be English, but that he could come to the States and be an American right away. I told him he got it the wrong way around, that what he said is precisely why America is a great and growing country and his is not and will never be as long as he held that attitude.


Read the rest at Varifrank's Page.

Thanks go to The Smallest Minority for the link.