Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, December 19, 2004

LOTR: Return Of The King - Extended Edition

OUTSTANDING!!!

Why they didn't release this version as the theatrical release is beyond me. I mean, you're making a film of the world's best-known fantasy tale for a huge audience of Tolkien readers. Like we're gonna complain that the movie goes on for 4 hours and 10 minutes! Sure, there's gonna be a few whiners, but they can go watch the SpongeBob AssHat movie for all I care.

Next step - take a day off work, get a cooler full of drinks and bring the popcorn popper in the TV room, as well as hook up a catheter & bucket rig and unplug the phone, then settle in for all 3 extended editions in a row.

I think I just hit the max on the Geek-O-Meter...

Gotta go watch the Charge of the Rohirrim again. Maybe twice.