Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 03, 2004

Ooops, I did it again...

And I swore I'd only Catblog the one time!

Miss Pookie Cat was quite put out that Betsy Cat got all the limelight last time. I found double the usual cat hair shed all over my business clothes, and she resumed her filthy habit of sitting on my foot. That's not so bad, normally, except I have a high arch & she has a wide butt. When I'm barefooted (quite often) and she seats herself upon my foot, there's this sensation of furry cat bottom settling on your foot top, except for that small circular region that's NOT furry, and that part invariably gets pressed down firmly with a feeling uncomfortably like a suction cup. Ewwww!

Anyway, to forestall more foot-sitting and other subtle forms of cat-revenge, here's Pookie Cat in her favorite spot, in her usual extremely demure pose.



Here's Pookie Cat wondering how to use my .45 to knock off the Tender Vittles delivery truck. Damn the lack of opposable thumbs!



Are you satisfied now, Pookie? Get off my foot, dammit!!!!!!