Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!!

Or, you were having a bit of a "senior moment"! Either way, I'm glad to see a new link!

I was checking my referral logs, and noticed a new face in the crowd. Every day there's at least half a dozen hits through Google searches for baboons. My posts on the alleged alligator in Lake Conroe and the SafeClear car hijacking plan draw a bit of traffic, too. So, it's nice to see a referral from someone who meant to send people here on purpose.

The new practitioner of Linky-Love is Jerry at Stuff About. He liked me so much, he linked me twice!! I imagine he'll fix it as soon as he gets my email!



Thanks, Jerry! I'll reciprocate. Once!