Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Oh, The Torture Of Waiting...

Remember when you were a kid and it was the first week of December? You just KNEW you were gonna die of waiting before Christmas finally showed up. Every day looking at the calendar just made the time go by slower, it seemed.

I'm gonna get a taste of that waiting for the next season of Smallville to come out on DVD. I just now finished the last of my carefully rationed episodes of the 3rd season this afternoon, and I just learned that the earliest I can expect the 4th season to be released is late fall 2005.

Oh, the humanity!!

If anyone has a set of Smallville S4 on video, drop me a line. We might be able to help each other out!