Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What A Master Stroke!

Well, not only did Walrilla stroke my ego, he also picked just the right moment to do it! Seeing his post about my site was just the ego-boost I needed to turn a bad day into a pleasant evening.

I'm fresh out of cash and METRO bus passes for a reward, but I'll repay you in kind! Your brand new blog is now on my Texas blogroll, and here's to a long and successful blogging career!

Go hang with the Walrilla for a while!

How could I NOT blogroll him? He told people to go see my site, and 4 people did inside of 90 minutes, spending over an hour reading my scribbles! With Walrilla directing traffic, I'll leave this asshole in the dust before Labor Day! Of course, monkeys will likely fly out of my ass, too...