Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Are A Kawlidge Gratjewat!

I just took the The Commonly Confused Words Test!

Here's my score:

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly!
I kinda hoped for a perfect score there, but I probably dangled a participle. Mom always warned me about leaving the house with my participles dangling!

Other fun info!

Test statistics:
Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:
100% had lower Beginner scores.
100% had lower Intermediate scores.
100% had lower Advanced scores.
100% had lower Expert scores.

Oooo... gotta be careful! Surging ego! Surging ego! Head is swelling!

Go check it out!

Found Via The Smallest Minority.