Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

BabyWatch: The Adventure Begins...

OK, I'm not hip to all the gory details, but my parents called me at work yesterday to let me know they were leaving Houston at 5 a.m. this morning to travel to Austin. My sister is going into the hospital today so that the Ob/Gyn can have a peek under the hood and see how the sprogling is developing. If I understand this correctly, she's not really due for another week, but they aren't seeing the signs they expect by now, such as preliminary contractions and dilation.

So, they may induce today, they may park her in bed for a week. I just don't know. Either way, I should have a nephew before too much longer.

I've got to go to the bank at lunch today. I've been meaning to buy a savings bond for the munchkin and for Andy's kid as well. I better get on the ball, or I'll be too late!

More news as I hear it!