Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Death Row Groupies?

This Is Some Ignunt-Ass, Effed-Up $hit!

Gee, Momma! When I grow up, can I be a Death Row groupie??

What kind of idiot aspires to have a relationship with someone who has already killed their wife and kid? You'd think that a little warning signal might go off and say "Hey, dimwit! If this guy ever gets out, you're gonna be next!"

What brought this on? Well, I'm seeing what's on Malkin's site today, and run across this gem. It seems that convicted murderer Scott Peterson has his own cheering section. At first I chalked it up to the routine over-consumption of Labatt's and Molson, but it seems these Canucks are serious about their silliness.

I'm actually familiar with the Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty due to their fawning over one of our local boys who decided to liquidate his family in a particularly brutal manner for a $600,000 inheritance. He, too maintained a herd of airheads that just *knew* that he was being railroaded by The Man. Well, I should say he had them in his corner right up to the time they strapped him to a gurney. I suppose they found another murderous shitheel to worship by the time Bob cooled to room temperature.

In this particular case, I'm pretty certain the State of Texas gave the right guy the 50cc Send-Off. Read it from their point of view here. See, my buddy Zibig and I knew this guy going through high school. Hell, I sat next to him through most of high school band. He was an odd bird, given to sullen silences and pissy attitudes. Not that those things made him a murderer, but when you know both of the parties involved really well, you're pretty damn sure that it wasn't a frame-up by his accomplice. Hell, the accomplice couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel. So, I'm sure he did it. As in, beyond a reasonable doubt sure!

I guess there's just a certain type of person out there that insists that grass is red and the sky is green, no matter what evidence is shoved in their laps. Lump 'em in with the Flat-Earthers, the Apollo Conspiracy dolts and the global warming nutbags. Just bloody ignunt!