Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Worst. Carnival. Ever.

And I Thought I'd Have Nothing To Blog About Today!

The latest Carnival of the Vanities is up.

I'm sure there are some bloggerific gems tucked away in there, but how you can find them amidst all the dross and excelsior I'll never know. Our intrepid host appears to have cut & pasted directly from the Conservative Cat submittal form, and not even bothered to group them in categories or some other order.

Kee-rist, he even admits he didn't get all the submissions in due to time requirements! How long does a repeated CTRL-C, CTRL-V take?

Yeeks. Bad stuff, Maynard. For an extra giggle, go read Laurence's take on it. He's not quite as restrained as I am!

I'm hosting the Carnival of the Vanities at the end of October. I'll endeavour to put just a bit more effort into it...