Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Damn, This Is Kinda Fun!

Something For The 12-Steppers Now

OK, we've had impolite non-PC speech, then some jiggilation from the nekkid wimmens.

Naturally, we need some booze to go along with it.

Tie some of these on...

Modern Drunkard Magazine

Maker's Mark

Bombay Sapphire

Gran Centenario

Captain Morgan

Monopolowa (Grey Goose can't hold a candle to this stuff...)

Glenmorangie

Guinness

Shiner Bock

Stroh's (I miss this stuff... like I miss a rash!)

Ace Pear Cider

Strongbow Cider

Blackthorn Cider

(Can ya tell I likes the cider? With more punch per ounce than American pisswater lager beers, you'd best try and match me bottle for bottle before you turn up your nose at it!)