Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back Home!

Next Time, I'm Renting A Car For The Trip...

Wow. Made it home alive. No more sudden attacks of Spontaneous Cadillacious Combustion. Even have a few beers left in the cooler.

Gimme a bit of time to decompress and inquire into fire insurance, then I'll recap the Austin Blogmeet. It was all that and a bag of charcoal briquets. Oh, streaming hordes of cocaine-crazed chipmunks, too.

Blodgers, if you want a CD with all the Blogfest photos I took over the weekend, send me an email with your snailmail addy to: baboonpirates2 -AT- gmail -DOT- com. It might take a week or two, but I'll get 'em burned and mailed out.

Oh, Eric? Don't look now, but there's a little black bug on your shirt, and he looks hungry...