Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Gift That Keeps On Giving!

My Parents Have Given Me A Marital Aid.

At first glance, what does this remind you of?



Yeah, that's what I thought, too...

My Mom & Dad went to a home & garden show, and brought me back a flashlight they picked up as a freebie. It's designed to use either D, C or AA batteries, which strikes me as rather useful. OTOH, it kinda sucks as a flashlight, being neither particularly bright, waterproof, or impact resistant.

If I can find the "vibrate" button, though, I'll bet it'll make some lucky person real happy!

I think perhaps we'll have a contest. One of the really immature variety that I love so much. Readers, write in the comment section the name of a blogger that'll get the most 'mileage' outta this thing, and I'll mail it off to whoever gets the most votes, assuming they'll willingly pony up their address after being selected.