Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nose To The Grindstone

I Shoulda Took The Week Off...

I'd planned to do a lot of blogging today. Alas, I was shanghaied by my Director as soon as my foot stepped off the elevator, and was put to work cleaning up other people's messes all %$&^$% damn day.

I've no desire to be the local go-to guy for putting wayward files back in order, but it seems I'm one of the few people here that can manage to file construction & professional service contractor's files alphabetically AND numerically at the same time. Kind of like walking & chewing gum, as far as I'm concerned, but judging by all the people flailing on the floor covered in Double Bubble, maybe that's a rare talent in these here parts.

Oh, well. Maybe some blogging tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a snapshot of yours truly on Christmas morning.