Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Caption Contest Winner!!

Nope, Didn't Forget!!

We have a winner! This lucky individual gets the usual interesting item from the depths of my desk drawers!!

The winner was chosen solely on how well their entry tickled my funnybone!

Here's the pic...



Tied for the 2nd Runner-Up position are Sailor Jim and Cowboy Blob with musical references from the 70's. It kind of dates them, true, but I recognized the songs right off, so it dates me as well...

SOTW Jim went with Maria Muldaur:
"Midnight At The Oasis!"

Cowboy Blob went with Englebert Humperdinck:
"After the lovin', I'm still in love with youuuu...."

Runner-Up is the blogless Cisco Kid:
"Habeeb! Light the other end and we'll smoke this camel."

And the Winnah is...

Cory Crow from the 'Lose An Eye, It's A Sport' blog, with his caption:
"Ahmad regretted the time he pissed on his mother's hijab everytime he kissed his arranged bride goodbye."

Cory, send me your snailmail addy to the email address in the sidebar, and you'll get your oddity!

Thanks to all who participated!!