Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 18, 2008

Something's Missing Here...

A Vain Attempt To Drum Up Weekend Blog Traffic

Got a three day weekend approaching... We get MLK day off. Doesn't matter to me, I'm not planning on marching in either parade. I'm using the holiday to get my truck's transmission repaired. I will, however, choose my mechanic by the content of his character rather than the color of his skin. Also, he's the one that rebuilt it, so he's gonna honor that 1 year warranty.

Anyway, in honor of an extra day off, I think I'm going to do something I've never done before, and post something really personal.

See, over the Xmas holidays when I was really sick and all bloated up, some commenter said I ought to post pictures. I've been thinking about that a great deal, and have come to the conclusion that I really need to post some intimate photos for my regular readers.

My face is out of the question, obviously. I still maintain the illusion of anony-blogging.

Posting photos of your crank or your bunghole is really passe. Seen that too many times.

Which leaves me the taint, and the testicles.

Can't do the taint. One of my more weak-stomached readers got a case of the heebie-jeebies when I did a taint-talk a while back.

So, that leaves testicles.

Therefore, sometime after I get home from work, I'll fire up the digital camera and get some extra-fine testicle shots, then post them bad boys up for all to see.

I see you shiver with antici....(Say it! Say it!).....pation!