Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SCOTUS Gets One Right!!

Look Upon My Boomsticks, Ye Gungrabbers, And DESPAIR!!

Guess I'll be able to keep my little popper a while longer... The Supreme Court ruled today that Americans have a constitutional right to own firearms.



I suppose I ought to be gracious, but I just ain't that type of guy on this particular issue...

So, to Handgun Control, Inc., Sarah & Jim Brady, the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, the Violence Policy Center, the American Hunters and Shooters Association, Cease Fire, GunGuys, Americans for Gun Safety, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, the Freedom States Alliance, Goodbyeguns.org, Gunfree, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Mothers Against Guns, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Texans for Gun Safety, and all those Millions of Marching Moms...

PLEASE KISS MY WELL-ARMED POSTERIOR!!!