Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

More LOLrus

It's Either This, Or Crapblogging...

By now, anyone with an internet connection should be aware of the LOLrus... The original was actually an elephant seal, but over time, I've seen everything from Walruses (walrusi?) to Sea Lions representing the bucket-seeking pinniped.

Here's a couple of examples...






So, I'm out driving yesterday, and I see this huge walrus painted on the side of a U-Haul truck. It desperately needed the LOLrus treatment, but I had no spraypaint, and no time to run the U-Haul truck off the road in order to make my editorial changes.

Fortunately, U-Haul maintains all their custom truck graphics on their website. I could make the needed edits without running afoul of the law!

Like this: