Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Farewell To The Shogun!

When I Say, "Who's Da Mastah?" You Say, "Sho'nuff!"



Sho'nuff: Am I the meanest?

Sho'nuff 's Goons: Sho'nuff!

Sho'nuff: Am I the prettiest?

Sho'nuff 's Goons: Sho'nuff!

Sho'nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?

Sho'nuff 's Goons: Sho'nuff!


It is with deepest regrets that I announce the passing of Julius Carry, a talented character actor who appeared in countless TV episodes, but who will be forever immortalized as Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem, in the 1985 movie 'The Last Dragon'.

'The Last Dragon' is one of my all-time favorite craptastic movies, a flick so lame it achieves long-lasting fame...

Sayonara, Shogun! You've got The Glow for all eternity!