Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Foray Into Partisan Politics

I Still Think McCain Is A Grumpy Butthead...

OK, I double-pinky swearz to you I'm jumping on board the McCain/Palin bandwagon because of Sarah Palin's politics! Her politics, I tell you!

Politics, of course, being the new slang term for smokin' hot legs...



Also, I might redecorate this here crib for the next 66 days. Those who despair of me ever updating my sidebar, rest assured I still know how to locate my template screen!

While these first two banners amuse me greatly, I'll probably go with a more sedate choice in my sidebar.







First two pics found at Tam's place & Sharp As A Marble, the last one at McCain HQ...