Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Franchise Opportunity?

I'd Probably Go To 'Hooters' If It Was Called 'Ginormous Jugs'...

I drove by this sports bar while I was up in Oklahoma City. Reminded me of all the times in college when my buddy Connecticut Yankee or I would point out an especially impressive display of female rackitudinal abundance, and say "Emerson..." "Ah, yes! Emerson indeed!"

Well, as far as names for a bar go, this one doesn't carry the family-friendly cachet of "C. O. Jones" or "Big Dick's Halfway Inn". Still, it might be a fun place for the Connecticut Yankee & I to invest our pensions when we finally get too old to put up with the guvmint and/or academic pursuits.