Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Frivolity

It's Either This, Or Address Xmas Cards...

Another meme. This is from Leslie, who got it from CalTechGirl. Weeks and weeks ago...


Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it?
Probably the Rubber Ducky song from Sesame Street.

What do you refuse to eat?
Organ meats & assorted offal. Stewed okra. Insects. "Long pig".

Have you ever injected any kind of drug before?
Any kind? Does that include allergy shots, inoculations, and the occasional antibiotic cocktail?

Do amusement park rides make you sick?
Nope.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Han's the man!

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
Whatever's handy, but I'm growing fond of Pepper Jack.

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
Scrambled eggs & Bacon.

Did you ever collect beanie babies?
I don't own a single one.

When was the last time you got a haircut?
About two and a half inches ago.

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
Yes. There was no donkey involved.

Where are you most ticklish on your body?
The taint. Hey, you asked...

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
Several times.

What's the last board game you played?
Probably Trivial Pursuit.

Do you still own any VHS tapes?
Boxes of them.

Do you shop at JC Penney's ever?
Jacques Pennaisse is dead to me. Hey, Jacques? Was that spurious $30 over limit fee worth it? It's the last money you'll ever see of mine...

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
With my luck? I don't think so.

Do you ever read the newspaper?
I'm mostly online these days.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
I use a soup spoon. More cheesy goodness per mouthful!

Is there any medicine/pill you take everyday?
5, not counting vitamins or painkillers. Make good health decisions while you're young, kiddies! You only get one shot at this.

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
None at all. Three singles, that's it.

Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Not only no, but HELL NO!

Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
I doubt it. Paranoia + Modern Technology makes the likelihood of a presidential assassination remote.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
I would say yes, but as it happens, I ran into her almost 20 years later...

Do you drink egg nog?
I have been known to. It mixes well with bourbon, cognac or rum.
Sometimes all three...
Too many calories for more than a small glass, though. I bought a pint on a whim, guzzled it down and nearly shat myself when I saw I'd just ingested 800+ calories at one long slurp.


What are you wearing?
A gorilla suit. (OK, not really. I wish I was, though...)