Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Suspect Terrorism!!

Evil Such As This Just Chills Me To The Bone!!

After hearing about an envelope of mysterious white powder being delivered to the Governor's office, I resolved to be extra-vigilant for possible Al Qaeda terrorists in my area!

I was shocked and appalled this afternoon to discover these vicious bastards have struck in my very own neighborhood!!

Using the bitter cold as cover, the wily scumbags took the opportunity to cover our entire neigborhood with a similar mysterious white powder while honest citizens struggled to stay warm indoors!

Even going outside to fight them off had no effect! Using ninja stealth technology, the terrorists continued to sprinkle the mysterious white powder from the treetops and the rooftops even as I struggled to get them in my gunsights!

(Note to self: Call for pricing on night vision gear ASAP!!)

I'm waiting to see the effects of this mysterious white powder before I expose any of our brave First Responders to its possible deadly attack... So far, there's a marked numbness in my fingers, nose and cheeks, and an overall body chill. There might be a bit of a biological component, because my nose is running a bit, and my lips are chapped from my exposure to the powder outdoors.

The symptoms are subsiding a bit now that I'm indoors, but I'm sure that's just to throw me off my guard before the real symptoms hit!

Stay indoors, patriots, and drink some hot cocoa! It seems to help with the numbness and chill!

Mysterious White Powder Everywhere!


White Powder Covers Tree!


This Cactus May Have To Be Burned!


Innocent Child Having Powder-Induced Convulsions!