Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sonic Shootout

Guess They Didn't Like Their Chili-Cheese Fries

I'm driving home Tuesday night after having dinner with my parents and sister, BIL & their kids, and right by the turnoff into my subdivision there's about 82 cop cars with their rollers on, blocking in the Sonic Drive-In on Gessner St. across from my old high school.

Turns out that some jagoff decided to express his über-manliness by unloading a pistol at the other customers. A 14 year old kid was hit in the head, and at last report was in critical condition at Ben Taub Hospital.

This irks me for a number of reasons, the least of which is that it happened in my neighborhood. I just can't understand what twisted logic justifies pointing a gun out your car window and spraying rounds at random.

I hope they catch this guy, and he ends up getting cornholed for the next 25 years by a 450 pound lifer named HorseCocked Jim. There's just no excuse for that kind of action. If you're pissed at someone, go up and throw a punch. Shooting up an entire crowd is the act of a coward. Or, to use street parlance, a punk-ass bitch. Which hopefully, he'll be very soon, and to such an extent his cellmates will have to say, "Hey, you punk-ass bitch! That's a rectum, not a clown car!"