Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Online At The Office Again

How Many Games Of FreeCell Can One Man Play?

It took four days, but the IT wallahs finally got their act together and lit up the ethernet port in my office.

I had threatened to go have a one-man picket line in their office area if they didn't quit effing around and fix the issue.

I was going to stand in front of their reception desk wearing a sandwich board reading "IT = Ignorant Turds" and sing obscene sea shanties as loudly as I could.

It only took one verse of "Barnacle Bill" demonstrated to our department's IT liaison before they decided I was serious.

Hmmmph. Next time, I keelhaul the lot of them on Day 2.