Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lazy Sunday

You'll Do Nothing And Like It!!!

This is about the time on Sunday evening when I get really annoyed with myself that I didn't get up and do something.

Then I reflect on the fact that it's 100+ degrees outside, and it's not like I do my own yardwork anyway...

So a lazy day spent either reading, webcrawling, napping or annoying my cats.

Last night was fun, capping off a day spent at the Cisco Kid's place eating BBQ, playing poker & Xbox, and consuming many frozen margaritas. I managed to break even on the poker, usually I drop several dollars.

Cisco Kid's neighbors came by with food & booze, and, as they say, a good time was had by all! Wish I had neighbors like that...

The sun's on its way down now. When it dips below my neighbor's rooftop, I'll sneak out and go find a taco or two!

Hope y'all had a happy 4th of July!