Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

More Photoshop Phun With GuyK

It always starts out the same...

Someone posts an innocent picture on the Internet. In this case, it's GuyK napping with his poodle:



I see the picture, and I just get the urge to merge... To insert a fellow blogger into great works of art. I just can't stop myself! First, it was Jimbo, now it's poor Guy!

I do hope Guy's wife Sweetthing forgives me for putting him in a compromising position with a couple of nekkid shameless strumpets...


Source Image: Death Of Socrates by Jacques-Louis David


Source Image: Haymakers by István Csók


Source Image: Le déjeuner sur l'herbe by Édouard Manet


Source Image: The Sleeping Gypsy by Henri Rousseau


Source Image: Sleeping Beauty by Maxfield Parrish


Source Image: The Naked Maja by Francisco Goya


Source Image: Christina's World by Andrew Wyeth