Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Annual Xmas Card Game!

We Have Repelled The Grinch This Season!

Hey, all my little chickadees!

It's time once again for the annual Baboon Pirates Xmas Card Mailout. I've delayed it as long as I can, but tomorrow and Saturday will likely be a flurry of addressing, stamping and mailing in order to get things delivered before next Friday.

If you've moved recently, or if you're new to Baboon Pirates and just want a Xmas card from a virtual stranger, send me your mailing address to: baboonpirates2 (AT) gmail (DOT) com, and I'll be happy to spread some holiday cheer your direction!

Time is of the essence, so don't delay! I've got 5 boxes of cards, and when they're gone, they're gone!