Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post Of 2010

That Was The Year That Was...

I'm about to head out and pick up some party favors for the fiesta up at the Cisco Kid's place, so I'll be signing off for the day, the week, the month & the year!

It's been a year unlike any other, that's for damned sure... Between Project LOLA, the budgetary upheaval at work, and the constant construction zone at the house, I'm more than ready for a bit of dull & boring!

It never seems to work out that way, though, and that's probably for the best!

I wish everyone out there a blessed and prosperous New Year, and for gosh sakes, be sure and tie one on tonight!! Get completely schnockered and kiss random strangers at midnight! Just don't go driving afterwards!!

See y'all in 2011!!!