Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Last Minute Xmas Rush...

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Between trying to do laundry, wrap gifts, get the truck serviced, and a million other things before heading down the road to my sister's house, I thought I'd take a moment to wish all my friends and neighbors a very Merry Christmas!!

It's been a very strange year, even allowing for my usual elevated levels of strange. For one, try to imagine an entire calendar year where you didn't have even a single slice of pizza. I think that's illegal in NYC and Chicago...

Still, the results have been worthwhile, and I'm definitely in better health. All the better for hanging around for a few more years and continuing this Journal of Premeditated Buffoonery.

I'll try and post some more over the weekend, but unless Santa brings me the new cell phone with a web browsing app, it's likely to be a bit sporadic. Heh. Like that's any different from the rest of the year!

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo, y'all!!